Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- Ontario embraces green ruin
- Mothers Against Wind Turbines meet with Chiarelli
- Wind blows from Port Elgin to Queen’s Park
- Same old Wynne Spin at IPC
- Apply for a grant from….Samsung/Pattern wind energy?
- Winslow family says no to wind turbines
- Two big events — APPEC / CCSAGE on Sep 21 and PECFN on Oct 5
- MPP Walker Tells Liberals “No Means No”
- Wind Turbine Escorts from Sudbury to Manitoulin Island
- Bruit des éoliennes en Wallonie: la plainte déposée au Parlement européen jugée recevable #BE
- Carmyllie wind turbine opponents’ prayers are answered #SCT
- Answer too long-winded #AU
- NEK development officials vote to oppose large wind projects #VT
- Group asks URB to stop Colchester County wind project #NS
- Senator puts forward five amendments to Keystone XL legislationTwo of her amendments focus on long-term certainty for wind energy industry workers. She proposes a five-year extension on the Production Tax Credit to promote wind energy and other renewable fuels.
- NEK Development officials vote to oppose large wind projects The executive committee for the Northeastern Vermont Development Association voted unanimously to recommend that the regional planning commission oppose future wind projects. The recommendation must be approved by the commission’s board of directors.
- Wind battle centers on right to have input into local projectsWith the Maine Wind Energy Act’s passage, Mainers in parts of the Unorganized Territory lost their right to participate in planning and zoning decisions related to wind power siting in their communities.
- Lord Ashdown launches petition against "army" of pylonsDuring his visit to Montgomeryshire Lord Ashdown backed up party leader Nick Clegg’s claims last week that there was a need for renewable energy to combat climate change but this needed to be balanced against protecting the Montgomeryshire countryside
- Wind farm at Gullen Range a 'mess' as matter heads back to courtDeveloper New Gullen Wind Farm is challenging Planning Minister Pru Goward over the NSW Planning and Assessment Commission's (PAC) refusal last October of a modified development application. The DA sought to confirm the location of 69 turbines, previously found by the Department to have been incorrectly placed.
- Senator puts forward five amendments to Keystone XL legislation
Category Archives: Wind Turbine
The Ontario Power Authority has cancelled Horizon’s FIT contract basically cancelling the entire project! From TBNewswatch: A spokeswoman for the Nor’Wester Mountain Escarpment Protection Committee says she’s ecstatic to learn it appears Horizon Wind Inc.’s planned turbine farm in Thunder … Continue reading
Nor’Wester Mountain Range and Loch Lomond Watershed Reserve Original article can be read here: LINK Nor’Wester Mountain Range and Loch Lomond Watershed Reserve – Blake Township, Neebing, ON – WIND TURBINES TRUMP CULTURE AND NATURE This pristine cultural and natural … Continue reading
June 12th is election day in Ontario. A Town Hall Meeting with Thunder Bay-Atikokan Candidates has been scheduled for June 2nd, hosted by Fort William First Nation, Residents of Neebing Ward, Municipality of Neebing, and the Nor’Wester Mountain Escarpment Protection … Continue reading
Sun News Network will air the television premiere of the documentary film DOWN WIND on Wednesday, June 4 at 8:00 p.m. ET and 11:00 p.m. ET. DOWN WIND is a tell-all film that deals head on with how Ontario politicians … Continue reading
There are two very special events coming up, and you are invited to attend. 1. All Candidates Town Hall Meeting The Provincial Election is on Thursday, June 12, 2014. The energy issue is paramount in this election: everything from cost … Continue reading
March 4, 2013 Doctors blow the whistle on wind turbines An impressive number of health practitioners, researchers, and acousticians around the world are voicing their concern about the effects of wind turbines on people’s health (1). The list was just … Continue reading
The Ottawa Citizen recently reported on the Association of Municipalities of Ontario (AMO) meetings in Ottawa August 18-23 and in particular the fact that 62 municipalities had declared themselves “unwilling hosts” to industrial wind turbines. Those 62 communities (now 65) … Continue reading