Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- Ontario embraces green ruin
- Mothers Against Wind Turbines meet with Chiarelli
- Wind blows from Port Elgin to Queen’s Park
- Same old Wynne Spin at IPC
- Apply for a grant from….Samsung/Pattern wind energy?
- Winslow family says no to wind turbines
- Two big events — APPEC / CCSAGE on Sep 21 and PECFN on Oct 5
- MPP Walker Tells Liberals “No Means No”
- Wind Turbine Escorts from Sudbury to Manitoulin Island
- Greenwich residents unite: 'We are awake now'Kevin Ledet, of rural Greenwich, spoke at Tuesday's Huron County Commissioners meeting and said now that the windfarm is approved, it's important the commissioners do not approve an alternative energy zone or any other type of tax abatement for the windfarm so, at least, the county can reap the full benefit of the project.
- High Court rules on compensation for noise from wind turbinesThe judgment is significant as it granted compensation after the erection of the wind turbines. This is contrary to the main rule in the Promoting Renewable Energy Act; however,both the city court and the high court found sufficient legal authority under the act to admit the claim after the erection of the wind turbines.
- Livingston County considering wind farm proposalLast week, Invenergy, an energy development company based in Chicago, submitted a special-use permit application to the county. The Zoning Board of Appeals will review it and could send it to the County Board this fall.
- Pricey VA wind turbines around U.S. remain idleVA officials gave individual reasons for why each project faltered. What's still unclear is if broader issues with the VA wind effort contributed to so much going wrong in so many places — all while the U.S. wind-power industry was experiencing historic success. In the meantime, U.S. taxpayers are left in the lurch. Much of the more than $3.7 million sp […]
- Acciona wind farms on hold over RET uncertaintyA western Victorian renewable energy company says recommendations from a review of the Renewable Energy Target (RET) have increased uncertainty about the industry's future. The report proposes options including abolishing the target by 2030 or closing the scheme to new entrants.
- Greenwich residents unite: 'We are awake now'
Category Archives: TBNewsWatch
The Ontario Power Authority has cancelled Horizon’s FIT contract basically cancelling the entire project! From TBNewswatch: A spokeswoman for the Nor’Wester Mountain Escarpment Protection Committee says she’s ecstatic to learn it appears Horizon Wind Inc.’s planned turbine farm in Thunder … Continue reading
Thursday August 22, 2013 6pm – 8pm Neebing Roadhouse EAT IN OR TAKE OUT BURGERS, SALADS AND DESSERTS Vegetarian Burgers Available Upon Request $20.00 per person $10.00 per child 10 & under Cash Only ATM Available, Gratuities Not Included Additional … Continue reading
The NMEPC would like to thank everyone for the great turn out at BBQ & Rally held on May 29th 2013! There are several great articles on the internet about the evenings festivities! NewsNetLedger has actually posted not only … Continue reading
Thunder Bay Atikokan PC Canadidate Fred Gilbert has issued the following press release we’d like to share with the masses. For immediate release: September 26, 2011 Liberals Cancel Mississauga Power Plant. Maybe it’s Time For Liberals to Stop the Proposed … Continue reading
The Nor’wester Mountain Escarpment Protection Committee today held a Media Conference outlining several concerns and issues relating to a very hot topic of debate: industrial wind turbines on the Nor’Westers. They have asked very specific questions directed at the local … Continue reading
More cracks beginning to show Simcoe – Locally, provincially and internationally, it seems the McGuinty government’s unaffordable, unaccountable green energy program is falling apart on all fronts. This week, the local branch of Wind Concerns Ontario has announced plans to … Continue reading