Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- Ontario embraces green ruin
- Mothers Against Wind Turbines meet with Chiarelli
- Wind blows from Port Elgin to Queen’s Park
- Same old Wynne Spin at IPC
- Apply for a grant from….Samsung/Pattern wind energy?
- Winslow family says no to wind turbines
- Two big events — APPEC / CCSAGE on Sep 21 and PECFN on Oct 5
- MPP Walker Tells Liberals “No Means No”
- Wind Turbine Escorts from Sudbury to Manitoulin Island
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Developers look for exception to Solano's halt on wind, solar developmentWind and solar developers are seeking exceptions to Solano County's moratorium on wind and solar developments in unincorporated areas. ...The moratorium is in response to possible impacts to Travis Air Force Base resulting from new commercial-scale wind energy.
- Wind energy ordinance vote controversial in FrankfortIf voters in the community of about 1,100 approve the item on the Nov. 4 ballot, it will open the door for Portsmouth-based Eolian Renewable Energy to return to Frankfort with another proposal to build a $30 million, six-turbine wind development atop Mount Waldo.
- Executive Council OKs wind farm funding, clears the way for five new turbinesApproval won’t cost any state dollars, but the vote still brought out opponents. “First of all, federal tax dollars are our money. That does come out of our pockets as well, so even if it doesn’t cost the state of New Hampshire something, it’s going to cost us something,” Cindy Kudlick from Grafton told the councilors.
- It may be lights out for the wind energy come the midtermsIt would be an understatement to say that the outcome of the 2014 elections is important for wind energy producers. In an effort to see PTC friendly Harry Reid as Majority Leader, the wind industry has essentially turned the League of Conservation Voters (LCV) into their own personal Trojan horse. ...Unsurprisingly, much of the LCV’s campaign activities have […]
- Executive Council approves $4 million bond to get Berlin wind project off the groundThe decision followed about an hour of public testimony, including comments from several attendees who raised concerns about recent changes in the size and scope of the Jericho project, the project’s reliability and how the wind power would be used. “I do not believe the appropriate due diligence has been completed,” said Lori Lerner, president of New Hampsh […]
- Developers look for exception to Solano's halt on wind, solar development
Category Archives: TBNewsWatch
The Ontario Power Authority has cancelled Horizon’s FIT contract basically cancelling the entire project! From TBNewswatch: A spokeswoman for the Nor’Wester Mountain Escarpment Protection Committee says she’s ecstatic to learn it appears Horizon Wind Inc.’s planned turbine farm in Thunder … Continue reading
Thursday August 22, 2013 6pm – 8pm Neebing Roadhouse EAT IN OR TAKE OUT BURGERS, SALADS AND DESSERTS Vegetarian Burgers Available Upon Request $20.00 per person $10.00 per child 10 & under Cash Only ATM Available, Gratuities Not Included Additional … Continue reading
The NMEPC would like to thank everyone for the great turn out at BBQ & Rally held on May 29th 2013! There are several great articles on the internet about the evenings festivities! NewsNetLedger has actually posted not only … Continue reading
Thunder Bay Atikokan PC Canadidate Fred Gilbert has issued the following press release we’d like to share with the masses. For immediate release: September 26, 2011 Liberals Cancel Mississauga Power Plant. Maybe it’s Time For Liberals to Stop the Proposed … Continue reading
The Nor’wester Mountain Escarpment Protection Committee today held a Media Conference outlining several concerns and issues relating to a very hot topic of debate: industrial wind turbines on the Nor’Westers. They have asked very specific questions directed at the local … Continue reading
More cracks beginning to show Simcoe – Locally, provincially and internationally, it seems the McGuinty government’s unaffordable, unaccountable green energy program is falling apart on all fronts. This week, the local branch of Wind Concerns Ontario has announced plans to … Continue reading