Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- Ontario embraces green ruin
- Mothers Against Wind Turbines meet with Chiarelli
- Wind blows from Port Elgin to Queen’s Park
- Same old Wynne Spin at IPC
- Apply for a grant from….Samsung/Pattern wind energy?
- Winslow family says no to wind turbines
- Two big events — APPEC / CCSAGE on Sep 21 and PECFN on Oct 5
- MPP Walker Tells Liberals “No Means No”
- Wind Turbine Escorts from Sudbury to Manitoulin Island
- Bulgaria scraps incentives for new renewable energy installations #BG
- Appeals court strikes down Falmouth’s permitting of wind turbine #MA
- Growing wind industry in Oklahoma needs greater transparency, community involvement, panel says #OK
- Court: Falmouth should have obtained permit before erecting turbine #MA
- House committee advances bill placing location restrictions on new wind farms #OK
- Wind farm bill moves forwardThe House Energy and Natural Resources Committee voted 11-2 on Tuesday for House Bill 1549, which would restrict how close giant wind turbines can be built near airports, hospitals and schools, and to require wind energy producers to notify nearby property owners before construction. The bill also requires a public hearing to be held prior to a wind turbine […]
- Mountaineers object to wind farm designed to power Scottish WaterMountaineers are objecting to a proposed a unique wind farm project just to the south of the Cairngorms National Park. Eneco Wind UK Ltd has applied for permission to build 18 turbines of up to 410ft in height in two distinct groups at Macritch Hill, near Backwater Reservoir, Kirriemuir.
- NextEra to give project update; Dinner could violate state law A Florida energy company seeking to construct wind turbines in Fayette County will be in Connersville tonight to provide an update on and discuss obtaining zoning permits for the project.
- Mass., Conn., R.I. governors look to expand renewable energy The governors of Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island teamed up Wednesday to begin looking for ways to increase the region's reliance on renewable energy sources while also expanding natural gas capacity.
- Winds of dissidence, Kinangop, Nyandarua counties wind energy project faces stiff oppositionThe future of a wind project in Kinangop, Nyandarua counties remained unclear after residents held protests claiming they had been misinformed about it. One person was reported to have died and several others injured during the protests. And as Andrew Ochieng' reported, residents were divided over the project.
- Wind farm bill moves forward
Category Archives: TBNewsWatch
The Ontario Power Authority has cancelled Horizon’s FIT contract basically cancelling the entire project! From TBNewswatch: A spokeswoman for the Nor’Wester Mountain Escarpment Protection Committee says she’s ecstatic to learn it appears Horizon Wind Inc.’s planned turbine farm in Thunder … Continue reading
Thursday August 22, 2013 6pm – 8pm Neebing Roadhouse EAT IN OR TAKE OUT BURGERS, SALADS AND DESSERTS Vegetarian Burgers Available Upon Request $20.00 per person $10.00 per child 10 & under Cash Only ATM Available, Gratuities Not Included Additional … Continue reading
The NMEPC would like to thank everyone for the great turn out at BBQ & Rally held on May 29th 2013! There are several great articles on the internet about the evenings festivities! NewsNetLedger has actually posted not only … Continue reading
Thunder Bay Atikokan PC Canadidate Fred Gilbert has issued the following press release we’d like to share with the masses. For immediate release: September 26, 2011 Liberals Cancel Mississauga Power Plant. Maybe it’s Time For Liberals to Stop the Proposed … Continue reading
The Nor’wester Mountain Escarpment Protection Committee today held a Media Conference outlining several concerns and issues relating to a very hot topic of debate: industrial wind turbines on the Nor’Westers. They have asked very specific questions directed at the local … Continue reading
More cracks beginning to show Simcoe – Locally, provincially and internationally, it seems the McGuinty government’s unaffordable, unaccountable green energy program is falling apart on all fronts. This week, the local branch of Wind Concerns Ontario has announced plans to … Continue reading