Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Power struggle: Vermont utilities don’t want new wind energy #VT
- Butler County tells townships to void wind turbine regulations #NE
- DTE Energy moving into next phase for Pinnebog Wind Project with a few challenges #MI
- Oklahoma senator plans to introduce bill to eliminate federal wind incentive #USA
- Bald eagle death could mean a new look at wind turbine siting rules #ND
- Nordex to acquire Spain's Acciona windpower for $880 millionWind turbine-maker Nordex SE said it will buy a windpower business from Spain’s Acciona SA for 785 million euro ($880 million) in cash and stock to bolster its presence in the Americas and emerging markets.
- Oklahoma senator plans to introduce bill to eliminate federal wind incentiveU.S. Sen. James Lankford, R-Oklahoma City, plans to introduce legislation Wednesday to eliminate the federal wind energy incentive from the tax code. ...Lankford said he didn't support extending the wind production tax credit. His legislation would take it out of the tax code altogether. That would stop it being included in future packages of tax extend […]
- Power Struggle: Vermont utilities don't want new wind energy "We don't see how this project fits in," said Mary Powell, chief executive officer of the state's largest electric company, Green Mountain Power. "We are in really good shape for our customers with wind." Ditto Vermont Electric Cooperative, the state's second-largest utility. According to director of government affairs Andr […]
- DTE Energy moving into next phase for Pinnebog Wind Project with a few challengesThree participating landowners out of 17 who already have contracts with DTE Energy through previous projects have not signed a property line distance setback waiver at this time for various reasons. One landowner, who spoke at the meeting, even offered to return all money received by DTE in the years they have been a participant in order to no longer be inv […]
- Wind energy company says rules may force it to nix plansMeanwhile, at least two Lancaster County commissioners said they are concerned proposed wind energy regulations they are to consider later this month won’t do enough to protect landowners from being negatively affected by wind turbines.
- Nordex to acquire Spain's Acciona windpower for $880 million
Category Archives: Netnewsledger.com
THUNDER BAY – Editorial – The old growth Maple Forest on the Nor’Wester Mountains is facing a challenge. The Nor’Wester Mountain Escarpment is the proposed site for a wind farm. Right now ‘tree trimming’ is underway. It appears more like … Continue reading
Those who support the Big Thunder Wind Park often say, what’s the big deal, they aren’t that big and you won’t even see them (according to Horizon we won’t) Well to help give you a better visual of what they … Continue reading
Horizon put out a newsletter recently claiming that they were going to being conducting tests and “tree trimming” even though the City of Thunder Bay’s lawyer in April 2011 upon settling the lawsuit with Horizon expressed to both Council and … Continue reading
Click the link below to watch the 2013 Pow Wow Live from the top of Mt. McKay! Live Stream courtesy of NetNewsLedger.com – Another great event! Fort William First Nation Pow Wow Live – Video Dailymotion.
The NMEPC would like to thank everyone for the great turn out at BBQ & Rally held on May 29th 2013! There are several great articles on the internet about the evenings festivities! NewsNetLedger has actually posted not only … Continue reading
Ontario court allows lawsuits against wind company and landowners … just a matter of time Court Accepts 22% to 50% Loss of Property Values is Occurring Today; Court and Wind Company also Acknowledge Health and Noise Issues in Context of … Continue reading
This from our friends at NetNewsLedger.com Original Post can be seen here: http://wp.me/p1usZV-2ES By James Murray Bill Mauro – Update on Wind Farm on Nor’Wester Mountains THUNDER BAY – I want to begin by thanking all the members of the … Continue reading