Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- Ontario embraces green ruin
- Mothers Against Wind Turbines meet with Chiarelli
- Wind blows from Port Elgin to Queen’s Park
- Same old Wynne Spin at IPC
- Apply for a grant from….Samsung/Pattern wind energy?
- Winslow family says no to wind turbines
- Two big events — APPEC / CCSAGE on Sep 21 and PECFN on Oct 5
- MPP Walker Tells Liberals “No Means No”
- Wind Turbine Escorts from Sudbury to Manitoulin Island
- Bulgaria scraps incentives for new renewable energy installations #BG
- Appeals court strikes down Falmouth’s permitting of wind turbine #MA
- Growing wind industry in Oklahoma needs greater transparency, community involvement, panel says #OK
- Court: Falmouth should have obtained permit before erecting turbine #MA
- House committee advances bill placing location restrictions on new wind farms #OK
- Wind farm bill moves forwardThe House Energy and Natural Resources Committee voted 11-2 on Tuesday for House Bill 1549, which would restrict how close giant wind turbines can be built near airports, hospitals and schools, and to require wind energy producers to notify nearby property owners before construction. The bill also requires a public hearing to be held prior to a wind turbine […]
- Mountaineers object to wind farm designed to power Scottish WaterMountaineers are objecting to a proposed a unique wind farm project just to the south of the Cairngorms National Park. Eneco Wind UK Ltd has applied for permission to build 18 turbines of up to 410ft in height in two distinct groups at Macritch Hill, near Backwater Reservoir, Kirriemuir.
- NextEra to give project update; Dinner could violate state law A Florida energy company seeking to construct wind turbines in Fayette County will be in Connersville tonight to provide an update on and discuss obtaining zoning permits for the project.
- Mass., Conn., R.I. governors look to expand renewable energy The governors of Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island teamed up Wednesday to begin looking for ways to increase the region's reliance on renewable energy sources while also expanding natural gas capacity.
- Winds of dissidence, Kinangop, Nyandarua counties wind energy project faces stiff oppositionThe future of a wind project in Kinangop, Nyandarua counties remained unclear after residents held protests claiming they had been misinformed about it. One person was reported to have died and several others injured during the protests. And as Andrew Ochieng' reported, residents were divided over the project.
- Wind farm bill moves forward
Category Archives: Netnewsledger.com
THUNDER BAY – Editorial – The old growth Maple Forest on the Nor’Wester Mountains is facing a challenge. The Nor’Wester Mountain Escarpment is the proposed site for a wind farm. Right now ‘tree trimming’ is underway. It appears more like … Continue reading
Those who support the Big Thunder Wind Park often say, what’s the big deal, they aren’t that big and you won’t even see them (according to Horizon we won’t) Well to help give you a better visual of what they … Continue reading
Horizon put out a newsletter recently claiming that they were going to being conducting tests and “tree trimming” even though the City of Thunder Bay’s lawyer in April 2011 upon settling the lawsuit with Horizon expressed to both Council and … Continue reading
Click the link below to watch the 2013 Pow Wow Live from the top of Mt. McKay! Live Stream courtesy of NetNewsLedger.com – Another great event! Fort William First Nation Pow Wow Live – Video Dailymotion.
The NMEPC would like to thank everyone for the great turn out at BBQ & Rally held on May 29th 2013! There are several great articles on the internet about the evenings festivities! NewsNetLedger has actually posted not only … Continue reading
Ontario court allows lawsuits against wind company and landowners … just a matter of time Court Accepts 22% to 50% Loss of Property Values is Occurring Today; Court and Wind Company also Acknowledge Health and Noise Issues in Context of … Continue reading
This from our friends at NetNewsLedger.com Original Post can be seen here: http://wp.me/p1usZV-2ES By James Murray Bill Mauro – Update on Wind Farm on Nor’Wester Mountains THUNDER BAY – I want to begin by thanking all the members of the … Continue reading