Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- Ontario embraces green ruin
- Mothers Against Wind Turbines meet with Chiarelli
- Wind blows from Port Elgin to Queen’s Park
- Same old Wynne Spin at IPC
- Apply for a grant from….Samsung/Pattern wind energy?
- Winslow family says no to wind turbines
- Two big events — APPEC / CCSAGE on Sep 21 and PECFN on Oct 5
- MPP Walker Tells Liberals “No Means No”
- Wind Turbine Escorts from Sudbury to Manitoulin Island
- Cllr Shiels – UK windfarm developers targeting Donegal are laughing all the way to the bank #IRL
- Turbulent times in Bodrum over wind turbine project #TUR
- Pax River advocates cheer suspension of wind turbine plans #MD
- DTE surveying hundreds for wind energy opinions #MI
- County board rejects wind rules change #IN
- Neighbour’s anger at condition of abandoned substation siteThe neighbour of an electricity substation, abandoned when work halted on a £20million offshore wind farm project, has compared the site to a scorched battlefield.
- Wind farm proposal sparks controversy In Elm Springs“People have labeled us against green energy,” Hamby said. “That is so far from the truth, it is laughable. ...but we don`t feel that it should be tested here within 300 feet of homes.”
- Universities, renewable energy take hits under proposalHouse budget writers voted Thursday to keep the state university system funded at current levels and raid $50 million from the renewable energy fund to avoid $68 million in cuts - and hundreds of layoffs - in the Department of Transportation.
- DTE surveying hundreds for wind energy opinionsIt’s a time when county leaders expect to decide in the coming week, after a months-long effort, whether to impose a moratorium putting a stop to wind development for up to six months. In Meade Township, DTE’s plan for close to 50 turbines faces a referendum vote in May.
- New bill would create height restrictions on wind turbines near NAS PAXRVRAs wind energy companies try to find their footing in Maryland, state senators proposed a bill that would limit turbines’ heights, as well as their companies’ interests, in southern Maryland. Applying the state’s current agricultural regulations to the base would keep wind turbines at least 24 miles away from the Naval Air Station, and they could not exceed […]
- Neighbour’s anger at condition of abandoned substation site
Category Archives: Netnewsledger.com
THUNDER BAY – Editorial – The old growth Maple Forest on the Nor’Wester Mountains is facing a challenge. The Nor’Wester Mountain Escarpment is the proposed site for a wind farm. Right now ‘tree trimming’ is underway. It appears more like … Continue reading
Those who support the Big Thunder Wind Park often say, what’s the big deal, they aren’t that big and you won’t even see them (according to Horizon we won’t) Well to help give you a better visual of what they … Continue reading
Horizon put out a newsletter recently claiming that they were going to being conducting tests and “tree trimming” even though the City of Thunder Bay’s lawyer in April 2011 upon settling the lawsuit with Horizon expressed to both Council and … Continue reading
Click the link below to watch the 2013 Pow Wow Live from the top of Mt. McKay! Live Stream courtesy of NetNewsLedger.com – Another great event! Fort William First Nation Pow Wow Live – Video Dailymotion.
The NMEPC would like to thank everyone for the great turn out at BBQ & Rally held on May 29th 2013! There are several great articles on the internet about the evenings festivities! NewsNetLedger has actually posted not only … Continue reading
Ontario court allows lawsuits against wind company and landowners … just a matter of time Court Accepts 22% to 50% Loss of Property Values is Occurring Today; Court and Wind Company also Acknowledge Health and Noise Issues in Context of … Continue reading
This from our friends at NetNewsLedger.com Original Post can be seen here: http://wp.me/p1usZV-2ES By James Murray Bill Mauro – Update on Wind Farm on Nor’Wester Mountains THUNDER BAY – I want to begin by thanking all the members of the … Continue reading