Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- Ontario embraces green ruin
- Mothers Against Wind Turbines meet with Chiarelli
- Wind blows from Port Elgin to Queen’s Park
- Same old Wynne Spin at IPC
- Apply for a grant from….Samsung/Pattern wind energy?
- Winslow family says no to wind turbines
- Two big events — APPEC / CCSAGE on Sep 21 and PECFN on Oct 5
- MPP Walker Tells Liberals “No Means No”
- Wind Turbine Escorts from Sudbury to Manitoulin Island
- Controversy Over Orangeville Wind TurbinesThe lawsuits were filed in State Supreme Court in Wyoming County and they also seek restrictions on operation of the wind turbines.
- Alabama regs too strict for turbines, says lawyer for wind energy developerGADSDEN, Alabama -- The lawyer for a Texas-based company abandoning plans for two windmill farms in northeast Alabama said today that recently approved state regulations on wind energy led to the decision.
- End of the Wirtschaftswunder? Germany's sudden slowdownIn reality, economists and some government officials acknowledge, there are deeper reasons for the recent downturn. ...They start at home, where Chancellor Angela Merkel's abrupt exit from nuclear energy after the Fukushima disaster in Japan and aggressive push into renewables has unnerved German industry. A recent overhaul of the country's complex […]
- Controversy over Orangeville wind turbines heading to courtSixty residents from Orangeville and Attica have filed lawsuits claiming that the Stony Creek Wind Farm is ruining their quality of life, destroyed property values, and is affecting their health because of noise and vibration.
- Wind farm at Chapman Ranch could pose a public safety hazzardThe battle over the wind farm in the Chapman Ranch area continues. Now the general manager of a local television station is saying the wind farm poses a public safety issue.
- Controversy Over Orangeville Wind Turbines
Category Archives: Netnewsledger.com
THUNDER BAY – Editorial – The old growth Maple Forest on the Nor’Wester Mountains is facing a challenge. The Nor’Wester Mountain Escarpment is the proposed site for a wind farm. Right now ‘tree trimming’ is underway. It appears more like … Continue reading
Those who support the Big Thunder Wind Park often say, what’s the big deal, they aren’t that big and you won’t even see them (according to Horizon we won’t) Well to help give you a better visual of what they … Continue reading
Horizon put out a newsletter recently claiming that they were going to being conducting tests and “tree trimming” even though the City of Thunder Bay’s lawyer in April 2011 upon settling the lawsuit with Horizon expressed to both Council and … Continue reading
Click the link below to watch the 2013 Pow Wow Live from the top of Mt. McKay! Live Stream courtesy of NetNewsLedger.com – Another great event! Fort William First Nation Pow Wow Live – Video Dailymotion.
The NMEPC would like to thank everyone for the great turn out at BBQ & Rally held on May 29th 2013! There are several great articles on the internet about the evenings festivities! NewsNetLedger has actually posted not only … Continue reading
Ontario court allows lawsuits against wind company and landowners … just a matter of time Court Accepts 22% to 50% Loss of Property Values is Occurring Today; Court and Wind Company also Acknowledge Health and Noise Issues in Context of … Continue reading
This from our friends at NetNewsLedger.com Original Post can be seen here: http://wp.me/p1usZV-2ES By James Murray Bill Mauro – Update on Wind Farm on Nor’Wester Mountains THUNDER BAY – I want to begin by thanking all the members of the … Continue reading
THUNDER BAY – At last night’s public meeting over the wind park, Videographer Alan Auld covered the event for NetNewsledger.com. Original Story can be seen on the NetNewsledger.com wesite here: http://netnewsledger.com/?p=7381 Both opponents and proponents of the project were on … Continue reading
Published on November 21, 2010 by James Murray http://netnewsledger.com (Side note: Come out and meet John Laforet on Thursday December 2, 2010 at the South Neebing Community Centre) THUNDER BAY – “Dalton McGuinty’s crass attempt to kill two birds with … Continue reading
Published on November 18, 2010 by James Murray http://netnewsledger.com THUNDER BAY – The McGuinty government introduced the Ontario Clean Energy Benefit (OCEB), which would provide a 10 per cent benefit to help consumers manage rising electricity prices for the next … Continue reading