Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- Ontario embraces green ruin
- Mothers Against Wind Turbines meet with Chiarelli
- Wind blows from Port Elgin to Queen’s Park
- Same old Wynne Spin at IPC
- Apply for a grant from….Samsung/Pattern wind energy?
- Winslow family says no to wind turbines
- Two big events — APPEC / CCSAGE on Sep 21 and PECFN on Oct 5
- MPP Walker Tells Liberals “No Means No”
- Wind Turbine Escorts from Sudbury to Manitoulin Island
- Wind Industry Plans Serious Changes to Protect BatsResearchers and conservationists first raised the alarm about wind turbines killing bats more than a decade ago. Studies have since suggested that migratory bats, which roost in trees and fly long distances in the spring and fall, are attracted to the turbines and their towers for some reason. When they fly too close, they collide with the spinning turbine b […]
- Lawsuit against El Paso County over wind farm dismissedResidents remained divided over the project. Many long-time ranchers in the area supported the wind farm, and told the commissioners that they were happy to see some economic vitality come back to the region. But other residents fought bitterly against the entire wind farm project, and still others opposed only the above-ground powerline
- Swanton wind notifies towns of plan to construct up to 7 turbinesThe developers of a proposed wind power project in Swanton have formally notified 10 communities of plans to construct up to seven wind turbines.
- Irasburg turbine proposal brings more wind debate to the NEKA proposal to erect two commercial wind turbines in Irasburg is drawing local opposition. But the developer, David Blittersdorf, says the project would benefit the entire state.
- Vermont utilities to meet state renewable standard with cheap hydro RECsHYDRO REC SCAM?: Under Vermont’s new renewable portfolio standard, utility companies can meet state goals using cheap hydro-electric renewable energy credits that neighboring states won’t buy and don’t recognize as renewable.
- Wind Industry Plans Serious Changes to Protect Bats
Category Archives: Netnewsledger.com
THUNDER BAY – Editorial – The old growth Maple Forest on the Nor’Wester Mountains is facing a challenge. The Nor’Wester Mountain Escarpment is the proposed site for a wind farm. Right now ‘tree trimming’ is underway. It appears more like … Continue reading
Those who support the Big Thunder Wind Park often say, what’s the big deal, they aren’t that big and you won’t even see them (according to Horizon we won’t) Well to help give you a better visual of what they … Continue reading
Horizon put out a newsletter recently claiming that they were going to being conducting tests and “tree trimming” even though the City of Thunder Bay’s lawyer in April 2011 upon settling the lawsuit with Horizon expressed to both Council and … Continue reading
Click the link below to watch the 2013 Pow Wow Live from the top of Mt. McKay! Live Stream courtesy of NetNewsLedger.com – Another great event! Fort William First Nation Pow Wow Live – Video Dailymotion.
The NMEPC would like to thank everyone for the great turn out at BBQ & Rally held on May 29th 2013! There are several great articles on the internet about the evenings festivities! NewsNetLedger has actually posted not only … Continue reading
Ontario court allows lawsuits against wind company and landowners … just a matter of time Court Accepts 22% to 50% Loss of Property Values is Occurring Today; Court and Wind Company also Acknowledge Health and Noise Issues in Context of … Continue reading
This from our friends at NetNewsLedger.com Original Post can be seen here: http://wp.me/p1usZV-2ES By James Murray Bill Mauro – Update on Wind Farm on Nor’Wester Mountains THUNDER BAY – I want to begin by thanking all the members of the … Continue reading