Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- Ontario embraces green ruin
- Mothers Against Wind Turbines meet with Chiarelli
- Wind blows from Port Elgin to Queen’s Park
- Same old Wynne Spin at IPC
- Apply for a grant from….Samsung/Pattern wind energy?
- Winslow family says no to wind turbines
- Two big events — APPEC / CCSAGE on Sep 21 and PECFN on Oct 5
- MPP Walker Tells Liberals “No Means No”
- Wind Turbine Escorts from Sudbury to Manitoulin Island
- Pricey VA wind turbines around U.S. remain idleVA officials gave individual reasons for why each project faltered. What's still unclear is if broader issues with the VA wind effort contributed to so much going wrong in so many places — all while the U.S. wind-power industry was experiencing historic success. In the meantime, U.S. taxpayers are left in the lurch. Much of the more than $3.7 million sp […]
- Acciona wind farms on hold over RET uncertaintyA western Victorian renewable energy company says recommendations from a review of the Renewable Energy Target (RET) have increased uncertainty about the industry's future. The report proposes options including abolishing the target by 2030 or closing the scheme to new entrants.
- Australia’s wind turbines may stop spinning as banks forecloseWhile wind farms in Australia can have long term power purchase agreements out to 2030, the financing arrangements are much shorter, usually around 5 years. This means that most, if not all, wind farms, will be up for refinancing in the next few years. When that happens, the major banks will review the state of the market, and are either likely to raise the […]
- Pickles blocks Lincolnshire wind turbine plan over heritage concernsCommunities secretary Eric Pickles has refused permission for three wind turbines in Lincolnshire, ruling that the proposals would result in a 'considerable level of harm' to the significance of a local heritage asset.
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife whistleblowers denounce agency for turning blind eye to birds killed by wind and solar facilitiesWhile the government is prosecuting oil companies for violating laws protecting birds of prey, it is hypocritically giving permits that allow renewable energy companies to kill the same species, including federally protected eagles, without any consequences.
- Pricey VA wind turbines around U.S. remain idle
Category Archives: Netnewsledger.com
THUNDER BAY – Editorial – The old growth Maple Forest on the Nor’Wester Mountains is facing a challenge. The Nor’Wester Mountain Escarpment is the proposed site for a wind farm. Right now ‘tree trimming’ is underway. It appears more like … Continue reading
Those who support the Big Thunder Wind Park often say, what’s the big deal, they aren’t that big and you won’t even see them (according to Horizon we won’t) Well to help give you a better visual of what they … Continue reading
Horizon put out a newsletter recently claiming that they were going to being conducting tests and “tree trimming” even though the City of Thunder Bay’s lawyer in April 2011 upon settling the lawsuit with Horizon expressed to both Council and … Continue reading
Click the link below to watch the 2013 Pow Wow Live from the top of Mt. McKay! Live Stream courtesy of NetNewsLedger.com – Another great event! Fort William First Nation Pow Wow Live – Video Dailymotion.
The NMEPC would like to thank everyone for the great turn out at BBQ & Rally held on May 29th 2013! There are several great articles on the internet about the evenings festivities! NewsNetLedger has actually posted not only … Continue reading
Ontario court allows lawsuits against wind company and landowners … just a matter of time Court Accepts 22% to 50% Loss of Property Values is Occurring Today; Court and Wind Company also Acknowledge Health and Noise Issues in Context of … Continue reading
This from our friends at NetNewsLedger.com Original Post can be seen here: http://wp.me/p1usZV-2ES By James Murray Bill Mauro – Update on Wind Farm on Nor’Wester Mountains THUNDER BAY – I want to begin by thanking all the members of the … Continue reading