The next scheduled open house, first for 2012 is scheduled to be held on Thursday February 2, 2012 at the usual location, South Neebing Community Centre at 7:00pm – 9:00pm. As always, the general public, both those in favor and against the project are invited to come out!
Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- Ontario embraces green ruin
- Mothers Against Wind Turbines meet with Chiarelli
- Wind blows from Port Elgin to Queen’s Park
- Same old Wynne Spin at IPC
- Apply for a grant from….Samsung/Pattern wind energy?
- Winslow family says no to wind turbines
- Two big events — APPEC / CCSAGE on Sep 21 and PECFN on Oct 5
- MPP Walker Tells Liberals “No Means No”
- Wind Turbine Escorts from Sudbury to Manitoulin Island
- 19,000 lose power when Maui wind farm trips offline #HI
- Fresh bid to build windfarm on Buchan landmark #SCT
- Turbine light not working #SD
- Despite demand for wind energy, Grain Belt Express transmission line faces uncertainty in Missouri #MO
- We pay Scots £60m but get no energy in return: SNP government milks wind farms for cash #ENG #SCT
- Despite demand for wind energy, Grain Belt Express transmission line faces uncertainty in MissouriDevelopers of a cross-state transmission line say there is overwhelming demand for capacity to transmit wind power, but opposition still threatens to undermine the project. ...“There’s a saying here in the country that their name is mud, and Clean Line’s name is very dirty in all the impacted counties,” said Jennifer Gatrel, a Caldwell County landowner who h […]
- Wind tax credits likely to get ‘rolled over in some capacity,’ GE’s Immelt says “We always think about the U.S. in the context of the PTC, and there’s nothing we see today that indicates the PTC is not going to get rolled over in some capacity,” Immelt said on GE’s first-quarter 2015 earnings call. “So that kind of keeps the U.S. at a kind of, let’s say, steady state.”
- Legislation would cut Oklahoma's property tax exemption for new wind power plantsUnder Senate Bill 498, the state would no longer offer a five-year property tax exemption for new wind energy developments. Existing wind facilities would keep the exemption. Sen. Mike Mazzei, R-Tulsa, one of the authors of the bill, said the legislation is needed because Oklahoma tax incentives for the wind power industry have grown more rapidly than intend […]
- Wind turbine noise forced me out of my bedroom, claims womanA Workington woman says she has been forced to move out of her bedroom because of the noise of wind turbines near her home. Michele Twiss, 68, whose home overlooks the Winscales windfarm, told a Government inspector that windfarms were overpowering West Cumbria and the area was “under attack”.
- Shots fired at Waubra wind farm Acciona Australia has complained to police about people shooting at its Waubra wind turbines. The operator said turbines at the Waubra Wind Farm had been shot at within the last two months.
- Despite demand for wind energy, Grain Belt Express transmission line faces uncertainty in Missouri