The next scheduled open house, first for 2012 is scheduled to be held on Thursday February 2, 2012 at the usual location, South Neebing Community Centre at 7:00pm – 9:00pm. As always, the general public, both those in favor and against the project are invited to come out!
Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- Ontario embraces green ruin
- Mothers Against Wind Turbines meet with Chiarelli
- Wind blows from Port Elgin to Queen’s Park
- Same old Wynne Spin at IPC
- Apply for a grant from….Samsung/Pattern wind energy?
- Winslow family says no to wind turbines
- Two big events — APPEC / CCSAGE on Sep 21 and PECFN on Oct 5
- MPP Walker Tells Liberals “No Means No”
- Wind Turbine Escorts from Sudbury to Manitoulin Island
- Boone County Board to hear proposal for bigger distances for wind turbines #IL
- Wind energy company shows contempt for Osage County tallgrass prairie #OK
- Wind battle centers on right to have input into local projects #ME
- New deadline for Mt Emerald wind farm on Atherton Tableland near Cairns #AU
- Wind turbine fire at Ocotillo #CA
- Couple’s wind turbine court battle goes onThe Greaves’ sold the property for £385,000 on June 9 last year and say the sale was prompted by the noise issue. Even though they have moved they say are determined to fight on. The pair had lived at the address for eight years, landscaping the garden and carrying out works to the property.
- Too Close for Comfort: Turbine decreases neighbor's quality of lifeChronicle produced this news video covering the impacts of five industrial-scale wind turbines sited in Kingston, Massachusetts. The transcript of the video is provided below, Click the picture or link on this page to watch the video.
- Wind farm raises both concern and hope for TiogaThe Williams County Planning and Zoning Commission tabled the company’s request for a conditional use permit for some testing towers after several landowners expressed concerns. The commission asked for input from the City of Tioga before making a recommendation to the county commission for approval of the permit. ...The Tioga Airport Board has voted agains […]
- U.S. wind power installations surpassed 4.7 GW last year, although China still leadsAccording to BNEF, installations of U.S. wind turbines reached 4.7 GW for 2014, a six-fold increase from 2013 when slightly more than 1 GW was installed in the U.S. BNEF notes that the January 2013 extension of the PTC allowed wind projects to qualify by starting construction before the deadline.
- Sunday explainer: Do wind turbines harm your health?The issue of whether wind turbines – one of Australia’s largest clean energy sources – cause health problems has again reared its head. Tom Arup explains why turbines take the wind out of some people’s sails. A new study looks at the reactions of six residents to the noise from the Cape Bridgewater wind farm, in south-west Victoria.
- Couple’s wind turbine court battle goes on