The next scheduled open house, first for 2012 is scheduled to be held on Thursday February 2, 2012 at the usual location, South Neebing Community Centre at 7:00pm – 9:00pm. As always, the general public, both those in favor and against the project are invited to come out!
Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- Ontario embraces green ruin
- Mothers Against Wind Turbines meet with Chiarelli
- Wind blows from Port Elgin to Queen’s Park
- Same old Wynne Spin at IPC
- Apply for a grant from….Samsung/Pattern wind energy?
- Winslow family says no to wind turbines
- Two big events — APPEC / CCSAGE on Sep 21 and PECFN on Oct 5
- MPP Walker Tells Liberals “No Means No”
- Wind Turbine Escorts from Sudbury to Manitoulin Island
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Citizens Sue Norton for Wildlife Death InformationCharleston, WV—Twenty citizen groups from around the country are supporting a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed against U.S. Department of the Interior Secretary, Gale Norton, by the Friends of Blackwater. The lawsuit charges that Norton has refused to turn over documents relating to wildlife deaths and injuries from wind turbines. “Department of Int […]
- State energy board gives initial OK to $140M wind farm near Blue Hill, NebraskaLINCOLN — A state energy board gave conditional approval Friday to a $140 million wind farm that would rise south of Blue Hill in south-central Nebraska.
- The PTC is no longer needed to support the wind industryEven though the wind industry is booming, it receives the lion’s share of federal electricity production subsidies with the PTC making up a significant portion of those subsidies. ...Wind generators receive a $35 per megawatt-hour (MWH) pre-tax PTC credit ($23 per MWH post-tax) on top of the wholesale price of power, which is approximately $28 per MWH; there […]
- Lame-duck Congress may lay golden eggs for crony capitalistsThings happen fast in a lame-duck Congress, which is why voters needs to contact Congress now, not later. The message is to stand fast against crony capitalism, opposing any legislation that extends the wind PTC. Fortunately there are stalwart members, including more than 50 lawmakers who have committed to oppose any effort to revive this $18 billion giveawa […]
- Wind Turbine Damage Continues In Huron CountyPolice say those responsible trespassed onto the site and put debris into the hydraulic lines of a Spider Plow boring machine, causing thousands of dollar damage to the specialized equipment used for burying cables and high voltage lines. The vandals also attempted to damage other machines at the site by draining oil from the equipment.
- Citizens Sue Norton for Wildlife Death Information