The next scheduled open house, first for 2012 is scheduled to be held on Thursday February 2, 2012 at the usual location, South Neebing Community Centre at 7:00pm – 9:00pm. As always, the general public, both those in favor and against the project are invited to come out!
Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- Ontario embraces green ruin
- Mothers Against Wind Turbines meet with Chiarelli
- Wind blows from Port Elgin to Queen’s Park
- Same old Wynne Spin at IPC
- Apply for a grant from….Samsung/Pattern wind energy?
- Winslow family says no to wind turbines
- Two big events — APPEC / CCSAGE on Sep 21 and PECFN on Oct 5
- MPP Walker Tells Liberals “No Means No”
- Wind Turbine Escorts from Sudbury to Manitoulin Island
- The Windmills of Bernie’s Mind #USA #VT
- Hopes AGL meeting will provide certainty about future of Silverton wind farm project #AUS
- Residents and wildlife caught in the wind farm draught #SCT
- Govt order would have ‘significant impact’ on windfarm sector #IRL
- Wind farm commissioner watched TV show to prepare for Senate grilling #AUS
- Wind farm watchdog's first Senate grillingAustralia's first-ever wind farm commissioner experienced his first grilling by a Senate committee on Monday, with his $205,000 annual salary for three years confirmed by the environment department. Mr Dyer's aim is to improve complaint handling by state regulators and other stakeholders to a level that renders his role futile.
- Proposed zoning ordinance has many in Tazewell County concernedThe zoning ordinance currently being proposed by the county Board of Supervisors would restrict certain developments within the Eastern District, including wind turbines and medical waste incinerators.
- Wind company's desperation showed at Somerset hearingWith Apex's reputation in other wind projects prompting thoughts of snake oil salesmen, the Town of Somerset is right to do its due diligence to protect the natural environment, residents' health, safety, welfare and property values, and the town's own comprehensive plan. ...The biggest insult is that out-of-state Apex LLC tried to intimidate […]
- Renewables vessel poses threat to the environmentDue to harsh weather, A2SEA's installation vessel, Sea Worker, has capsized off the coast of Nymindegab, Denmark. The evacuation took place on 27-Jan-2016 at approximately 03:10am off the North Sea coast by a lifeboat from Hvide Sande. The vessel was was in transit to Esbjerg.
- Massachusetts plan could spur hydro imports to New England"Subsidizing an overdependence on one foreign government-owned source of electricity will lead to lost jobs and soaring energy bills for decades to come," said Dan Dolan, the group's president....Hydro-Quebec would use increased U.S. exports to subsidize lower prices for its provincial customers, in turn costing New England ratepayers an estim […]
- Wind farm watchdog's first Senate grilling