The next scheduled open house, first for 2012 is scheduled to be held on Thursday February 2, 2012 at the usual location, South Neebing Community Centre at 7:00pm – 9:00pm. As always, the general public, both those in favor and against the project are invited to come out!
Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- Ontario embraces green ruin
- Mothers Against Wind Turbines meet with Chiarelli
- Wind blows from Port Elgin to Queen’s Park
- Same old Wynne Spin at IPC
- Apply for a grant from….Samsung/Pattern wind energy?
- Winslow family says no to wind turbines
- Two big events — APPEC / CCSAGE on Sep 21 and PECFN on Oct 5
- MPP Walker Tells Liberals “No Means No”
- Wind Turbine Escorts from Sudbury to Manitoulin Island
- Denmark's Anholt offshore wind farm back online with fixed cableThe 400-MW Anholt offshore wind farm is operational again after the replacement of two parts of the subsea cable connecting it to the grid was completed faster than expected.
- Apex files Lighthouse Wind plansThe Virginia-based company, through its subsidiary Lighthouse Wind, on Monday formally filed its preliminary scoping statement to the state’s Public Service Commission for a proposed 201-megawatt wind turbine network in Yates and Somerset.
- Renewables group Abengoa starts insolvency proceedingsShares in the Seville-based group plummeted 54 per cent after the announcement, slumping to just €0.33 on Wednesday - a 52-week low - and wiping out around €470m in market value. The company's share price has now fallen 84 per cent this year.
- Trust holds off on closure of Wind 2 loanThe Massachusetts Clean Water Trust notified town manager Julian M. Suso Tuesday that the entirety of the town’s loan on Wind 2 is still outstanding, and the town will have to pay interest as well as the principal, if it ceases operation of Wind 2.
- WPD wind hearing continues in the CountyTuesday, the ERT heard testimony from Dr. Cornelia Baines, witness for the Ministry of Environment and Climate Change. ...Under cross-examination by APPEC counsel Eric Gillespie, Dr. Baines conceded that she knows nothing about wind turbine technology though she has read regularly about the health issues. She also admitted she has not seen patients since the […]
- Denmark's Anholt offshore wind farm back online with fixed cable