The next scheduled open house, first for 2012 is scheduled to be held on Thursday February 2, 2012 at the usual location, South Neebing Community Centre at 7:00pm – 9:00pm. As always, the general public, both those in favor and against the project are invited to come out!
Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- Ontario embraces green ruin
- Mothers Against Wind Turbines meet with Chiarelli
- Wind blows from Port Elgin to Queen’s Park
- Same old Wynne Spin at IPC
- Apply for a grant from….Samsung/Pattern wind energy?
- Winslow family says no to wind turbines
- Two big events — APPEC / CCSAGE on Sep 21 and PECFN on Oct 5
- MPP Walker Tells Liberals “No Means No”
- Wind Turbine Escorts from Sudbury to Manitoulin Island
- Eon sells US wind farm majority stakesGermany's largest power supplier has said it will sell majority stakes in two US wind farms in Texas and Indiana. The move is meant to help whittle down Eon's current debt levels of tens of billions of euros.
- Lawrence Solomon: Ill winds blow from wind turbinesDespite the well-document effects of infrasound on animals and humans, the vast majority of studies of sound from wind turbines ignore the effects of infrasound; they instead compare wind turbine sounds to audible sounds coming from benign appliances such as refrigerators, say Alec Salt and Jeffery Lichtenhan of Washington University’s School of Medicine, au […]
- Google engineers say renewable energy won’t solve climate change“At the start of RE
- Conservative groups reiterate call to end PTCThe PTC expired at the end of last year, but it is among several dozen tax breaks collectively known as “extenders”. With an estimated cost of $13 billion over a decade, it is the most expensive of about a dozen temporary energy incentives in the package.
- ICC grants Rock Island Clean Line conditional permission for powerline; Decision does not grant authority needed to request eminent domain.Issuance of a CPCN gives RICL the right to survey and engage in other pre-siting activities but landowners do not have to grant easements to RICL. The Illinois Farm Bureau® (IFB), the Illinois Landowners Alliance, ComEd and the ICC staff argued that the ICC should not grant RICL authority under Section 8-503 of the PUA directing and authorizing construction […]
- Eon sells US wind farm majority stakes