The next scheduled open house, first for 2012 is scheduled to be held on Thursday February 2, 2012 at the usual location, South Neebing Community Centre at 7:00pm – 9:00pm. As always, the general public, both those in favor and against the project are invited to come out!
Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- Ontario embraces green ruin
- Mothers Against Wind Turbines meet with Chiarelli
- Wind blows from Port Elgin to Queen’s Park
- Same old Wynne Spin at IPC
- Apply for a grant from….Samsung/Pattern wind energy?
- Winslow family says no to wind turbines
- Two big events — APPEC / CCSAGE on Sep 21 and PECFN on Oct 5
- MPP Walker Tells Liberals “No Means No”
- Wind Turbine Escorts from Sudbury to Manitoulin Island
- Deerfield Wind project opponents have their day in court
- Gifu police leak data to private company on local opposition to turbine project
- Community celebrates as firm gives up on Mull Hill windfarm plan
- Wind farm tax credits warrant deeper look
- Anti-windmill brochure prompts questions; Fire chief confirms potential fire danger of wind turbines
- Iberdrola Spanish pain continuesNet profits at Spanish energy giant Iberdrola fell 13% to €1.5bn ($2bn) in the first half of 2014, as the world’s largest wind-power operator continued to be hit by regulatory changes in its domestic market.
- Wind farm tax credits warrant deeper lookWind power companies suing the United States for $226 million in renewable-energy tax credits must allow Uncle Sam to determine rebate amounts through discovery, a federal judge held. Twenty Alta Wind farms owned by nonparty Terra-Gen Power, LLC have sued the United States since last year over unpaid tax credits and cash grants allegedly promised under the A […]
- Deerfield Wind challenge heard in federal courtThe nation’s second-largest wind power operator seeks to be the first to develop a utility-scale wind project on national forest land in the Green Mountain State.
- Lincoln County Commission hears argument against wind farmsAlmost every chair was full at the Lincoln County Commission meeting. Many of the people were wearing pins protesting wind farms. Minnesota Lawyer Dan Schleck says those citizens were concerned that the state has too much power with decisions about giving land to wind energy.
- Wind energy leaders say focus is overseas while U.S. market remains unstableThe production tax credits for renewable energy projects expired at the end of 2013 and haven't yet been renewed. The delay is causing more renewable energy developers to focus on international projects.
- Iberdrola Spanish pain continues