The next scheduled open house, first for 2012 is scheduled to be held on Thursday February 2, 2012 at the usual location, South Neebing Community Centre at 7:00pm – 9:00pm. As always, the general public, both those in favor and against the project are invited to come out!
Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- Ontario embraces green ruin
- Mothers Against Wind Turbines meet with Chiarelli
- Wind blows from Port Elgin to Queen’s Park
- Same old Wynne Spin at IPC
- Apply for a grant from….Samsung/Pattern wind energy?
- Winslow family says no to wind turbines
- Two big events — APPEC / CCSAGE on Sep 21 and PECFN on Oct 5
- MPP Walker Tells Liberals “No Means No”
- Wind Turbine Escorts from Sudbury to Manitoulin Island
- Bipartisan Senate bill aims to ease development on public lands #USA
- Second Hill Rig windfarm fight begins #SCT
- Planners bid to stop controversial turbines going up near tiny King Edward #SCT
- Appeals court puts Richfield wind farm back on track #NY
- Public Utilities Commission must give OK to Bon Homme area wind farm #SD
- Nicola Sturgeon demands veto over wind farm subsidiesShe said the new UK Government should not change the public funding for onshore wind schemes “without agreement from Scottish ministers” after the Tory election manifesto promised to curb the spread of turbines by stopping any new subsidy.
- Council calls for planning block on new wind farmsWaterford City and County Council has become the latest local authority to call on Environment Minister Alan Kelly to block the construction of wind farms until new national guidelines are introduced.
- Proposed turbine noise rules would be most restrictive in stateProposed noise rules being drafted to regulate commercial wind turbines in Lancaster County are so restrictive they would effectively prevent wind projects being developed here, according to a Portland, Oregon-based company that wants to develop a 50-turbine farm in Lancaster and Gage counties.
- Compromise between NV Energy, solar in works as lawmakers vet billThe utility says the credit — which amounts to around 6 cents per kilowatt-hour — is an unfair burden on nonsolar customers. The utility currently caps participation in the program to 3 percent of its peak generating demand, which is 7,500 megawatts (a Super Walmart consumes around three-quarters of a megawatt per year). The utility says ratepayers will pay […]
- Moratorium on new wind farms passed Constant humming and flickering of wind turbines are devaluing homes and causing untold misery for people living in close proximity to them in the county. ...The motion called on the council to place a moratorium on the granting of any new wind farm projects.
- Nicola Sturgeon demands veto over wind farm subsidies